The manufacture of firearms parts is a process filled with opportunities for rust and corrosion to wreak havoc. Whether the parts are clips or brackets, muzzles or gun sights, or basic hardware such as bolts or screws, if they’re made of metal they are susceptible to rust.
That’s where ARMOR steps in — we’re Eradicators of Rust and we have 40 years of experience in rust prevention and rust removal to prove it. ARMOR products are clean, safe, easy and effective at protecting metal and metal parts while they are in process, in transport or in storage.
Count on ARMOR to offer rust prevention and rust removal solutions that will impact your firearms-related business in three key areas:
- Cost – Corroded or rusted parts require reworking, which can equate to loss of time, money and human resources.
- Compliance – Corroded and rusted parts compromise safety.
- Performance – Products protected from corrosion perform better at every stage of the manufacturing process.
At ARMOR, we take the concepts of clean, safe and easy very seriously – in fact, you won’t find one item in our product line that isn’t. ARMOR’s clean/dry packaging methods eliminate traditional dirty and polluted rust preventative methods.
- Say goodbye to messy, oil-based rust preventative methods.
- So long hazardous solvents.
- Send a big farewell to the extra manpower required to apply and remove oil-based RPs.
- Bon Voyage to the added risk that other RP methods have on the environment, the worksite and the health of employees.
ARMOR products are ideal for use with firearms and the options are endless. To learn more, contact us today.